- excessive startup entries
- registry errors
- hardware/RAM decline
- fragmented files
- superfluous program installations, etc
2. Start the Smart PC Fixer application and make a extensive scan for the PC.
- Right-click on Computer icon on your own desktop, choose Manage.
- Locate and click on Device Manager on the Computer Management window opened.
- All of the devices will probably be shown in the right side, double-click on the class of device and obtain the driver you would like to update.
- You will observe a fresh window opens, select Search Automatically for updated driver software.
- When the procedure is finished, click Close.
Read More: system recovery xp -- How to Resolve ?,Remove -- windows update error number 0x80070424,windows 7 usb device not recognized -- Virus or Safe? / How to Fiddle with It?,Curing "phoenix technologies bios update" by Yourself,Be Annoyed with service pack 2 for vista ? Read The Guide to Cure.